Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Jail's Treeshed attraction, which recently celebrated its albino anniversary
Yip and Jail's Treeshed
July 26, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Yip and Jail's Treeshed is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction at least once.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character interaction location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to not be scarred for life.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at random.
- The parking structures behind this attraction are favored by friendly rodents.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.