Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Jail's Treeshed attraction, November 2, 2009, 11:56 a.m.
Yip and Jail's Treeshed
February 19, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Yip and Jail's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something that requires less patience.
- Boredom may occur.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and strollers (in that order) inside the attraction at most times.
- The inaccessible areas visible from this attraction are dominated by feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.