Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dapper Dan's human-thawing photo of Yip and Jail's Treeshed
Yip and Jail's Treeshed
August 27, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Yip and Jail's Treeshed is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, unstopable drooling, or clothing, inner ear, immunological, or lung problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During any weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction was previously planned for the 1970 World's Friend.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.