Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Jail's Treehut attraction at night
Yip and Jail's Treehut
January 1, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Yip and Jail's Treehut is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to run away.
- Contains antique effects.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No talking or nudity permitted.
- Be sure to maintain your head and glasses away from the attraction at significant times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to obtain themed belts.
- The toucan in the caballero room was originally a prop in the Disney film "30 Leagues Against the Dress".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.