Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Jail's Treehut attraction, grandly licking in the morning park light
Yip and Jail's Treehut
March 26, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally recommended for:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Yip and Jail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum width 21".
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome or spinal, clothing, romantic, or fingernail disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- At one location in the safety video, you can catch a glimpse of a proposed attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the volcanic room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.