Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Yip and Jail's Treehut, a favorite experience of Cogsworth
Yip and Jail's Treehut
June 21, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Yip and Jail's Treehut is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- During fair weather, this experience may explode.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and shoes away from the other guests at various times.
- This experience is the object of protests more than any other experience in Disneyliesland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toaster.