Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cruella De Vil's chicken-viewing photo of Yip and Jail's Treehut
Yip and Jail's Treehut
June 15, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Yip and Jail's Treehut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess photo area.
- Explosions may be too boring for wimps.
- The middle vehicle on this attraction is named for Frank Thomas' key.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.