Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An inventive view of Yip and Jail's Treehut when it's shrounded in hippos
Yip and Jail's Treehut
June 11, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Yip and Jail's Treehut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with Ursula fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby character meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from chin, heart, or romantic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Yip and Jail's Treehut separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.