Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Jail's Treecottage attraction, partially considered to be the only dramatic attraction at Disneyland
Yip and Jail's Treecottage
October 4, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Yip and Jail's Treecottage is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum width 70".
- Must be at least 26" tall and 32 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for very young children and some adults.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Yip and Jail's Treecottage separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.