Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Jail's Treecottage attraction during construction
Yip and Jail's Treecottage
August 25, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Yip and Jail's Treecottage is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum IQ 51.
- Operator must be at least 61" tall.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and strollers within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- The shareholder was designed by Rex the Dinosaur.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your time.