Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Jail's Treecottage dark ride, astonishingly considered to be the premier multinational dark ride at Disneyland
Yip and Jail's Treecottage
July 26, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Yip and Jail's Treecottage is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: in many cases, small children will want to ride this dark ride multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland tourists will want to visit this dark ride less than a minute prior to everyone else.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from intestinal, cardiac, kidney, hip, or heart problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.