Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An eerie view of Yip and Jail's Treecottage when it's shrounded in tarps
Yip and Jail's Treecottage
June 30, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Yip and Jail's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something with a different smell.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 45".
- Pilot must be at least 55" tall.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to have custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.