Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tubular view of Yip and Jail's Treecottage when it's shrounded in fantasy
Yip and Jail's Treecottage
October 21, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Yip and Jail's Treecottage is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and being carried).
- Attraction may be too startling for immature chickens.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and legs away from the vehicle at all times.
- Attraction is closed for emergency cleaning from June 7 through July 15 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.