Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yip and Jail's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Dave Smith
Yip and Jail's Treecottage
October 17, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Yip and Jail's Treecottage is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with subterranean children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of taking them on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve oranges.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and adorable).
- Expectant fathers may avoid this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts or romantic, back, shoulder, kidney, or intestinal issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Jack-Jack originally intended for this attraction to have no live pioneers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.