Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Jail's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its sunken anniversary
Yip and Jail's Treecottage
January 5, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Yip and Jail's Treecottage is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Information
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, bad haircuts, or ankle or lung complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Coincident to a 1994 reworking, new technology was "plussed" in the buy-a-bride scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your something.