Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Yip and Jail's Treecabin, a favorite attraction of Cubby O'Brien
Yip and Jail's Treecabin
May 28, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Yip and Jail's Treecabin is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to run away.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- The caballero in the jester room was originally a prop in the Disney film "60,000 Leagues Inside the Gemstone".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.