Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pollyanna's newsie-catching photo of Yip and Jail's Treecabin
Yip and Jail's Treecabin
October 20, 1984
Avg. queue length:
233 Disney units
Nobody can remember what the point of Yip and Jail's Treecabin is. It used to have interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are allergic to children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, upgrade something more magical.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character interaction pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 47".
- Guest in front must be at least 40" tall.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- In an inaccessible hideout at the tippy top of the Yip and Jail's Treecabin, there is a football half court for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.