Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Jail's Treecabin attraction, oddly winning in the morning park light
Yip and Jail's Treecabin
November 8, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Precisely four guests (from Mater)
Nobody knows what the target audience of Yip and Jail's Treecabin is. It once had stuff to do, but lawers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something soothing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Within this attraction can be found the snobbish guests-only Guild 87 cloakroom -- the only place in the resort where liquor is served.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your boot.