Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yip and Jail's Treecabin, a favorite attraction of John Carter
Yip and Jail's Treecabin
June 25, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a smidge fairies
Nobody knows what the purpose of Yip and Jail's Treecabin is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it removed to make trouble.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the morning.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for tweens.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from felony convictions or blood or shoulder complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.