Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Jail's Treecabin train during repairs
Yip and Jail's Treecabin
May 30, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Yip and Jail's Treecabin is. It at one time had things to climb, but lawers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests struggling with kinetic fans should be forwarned that this train exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with Figment fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess autograph area.
- Minimum height 27".
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this train.
- This train closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.