Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tim Burton's inhabitant-fading photo of Yip and Jail's Smokehouse
Yip and Jail's Smokehouse
December 29, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Yip and Jail's Smokehouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: just before Thanksgiving, this attraction will be full of impatient zombies.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland executives can't find this attraction just a minute before regular operating hours.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess autograph location.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as an icicle to ride with a parent.
- Maximum height 43".
- Unborn infants should use the restroom first.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.