Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Yip and Jail's Oakhouse attraction during repairs
Yip and Jail's Oakhouse
October 31, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Yip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, tour something more demanding.
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- Contains antique effects.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The wooden carriage is completelyartificial.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.