Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Yip and Jail's Oakhouse attraction, curtly considered to be the best real attraction at Disneyland
Yip and Jail's Oakhouse
May 14, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Yip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland vacationers are invited to visit this attraction up to a minute preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Explosions may be too frightening for retirees.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Yip and Jail's Oakhouse "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.