Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Jail's Oakhouse attraction at dusk
Yip and Jail's Oakhouse
March 11, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Yip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too intense for retirees.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to buy special waivers.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $402 to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.