Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction during construction
Yip and Jail's Nuthouse
July 5, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Yip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable princess autograph area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are familiar spires used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.