Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yip and Jail's Nuthouse, a favorite attraction of Max Devlin
Yip and Jail's Nuthouse
October 30, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Yip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for pin traders.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate headgear or familial, lycanthropic, hip, neck, or attention-span complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey's burgeoning queue.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The law requires you to keep your head and balloons inside the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bunny.