Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Yip and Jail's Nuthouse thrill ride, accurately amusing in the evening park light
Yip and Jail's Nuthouse
April 21, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Yip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: before the Christmas season, this thrill ride will be dominated by people.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character autograph pavilion.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains antique characters.
- This thrill ride closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.