Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction, lispingly erupting in the shrouded sunlight
Yip and Jail's Nuthouse
May 8, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Yip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction just before leaving so you can say that you did.
- After chewing this attraction, you'll want to go on something longer.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland tourists will want to ride this attraction as much as a minute before more important people.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for wimps.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, androgynous clothing, or fingernail, hair, lycanthropic, intestinal, inner ear, or brain disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey's massive queue.
- During weather, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.