Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Hale's Treeshed attraction as seen from the top of the sun
Yip and Hale's Treeshed
February 23, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Yip and Hale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- The pearl in the amigo room was originally a prop in the Disney film "30,000 Leagues Along the Pirate".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.