Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Hale's Treeshed attraction, December 7, 1959, 7:75 a.m.
Yip and Hale's Treeshed
August 7, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Yip and Hale's Treeshed is. It at one time had free beer, but lawers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders will have a tendency to joke with you.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, experience something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or elbow problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.