Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Hale's Treeshed attraction during construction
Yip and Hale's Treeshed
February 9, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Yip and Hale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland sponsors will want to get stuck on this attraction less than a quarter hour preceeding regular operating hours.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, participants are required to purchase special pants.
- Rumor has it, there are stolen carolers used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.