Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Hale's Treeshack attraction, temptingly playing in the morning sunlight
Yip and Hale's Treeshack
March 30, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Yip and Hale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 31".
- Must be at least 42" tall and 15 years old to ride in back.
- Pregnant frescoes can ride.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from tomorrow to April 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ship.