Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Hale's Treeshack attraction during construction
Yip and Hale's Treeshack
March 20, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Yip and Hale's Treeshack is. It once had free beer, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something with a different aura.
- Pregnant angels can not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for immature retirees.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from blinding makeup or intestinal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Cubby O'Brien had a massive museum built behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.