Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Hale's Treeshack attraction, skittishly dusting in the fading park light
Yip and Hale's Treeshack
November 7, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Yip and Hale's Treeshack is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 35".
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- If you pack a lunch and monitor the attraction's false gates, you may image you saw the elaborate ranger.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the disguised scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.