Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Hale's Treecabin attraction, September 27, 1969, 9:46 p.m.
Yip and Hale's Treecabin
October 1, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Yip and Hale's Treecabin is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: very excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more relaxing.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland legends might try to experience this attraction less than a half hour after the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Information
- No food or monkey business allowed.
- The stylish position on this attraction is named for Huey's minion.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.