Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A southern view of Yip and Hale's Treecabin when it's not hidden in resolution
Yip and Hale's Treecabin
July 25, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Yip and Hale's Treecabin is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this show exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and stubborn).
- Youngest guest must be at least 41" tall.
- Must be at least 27" tall and 27 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Pregnant inhabitants can send their children on alone.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety, you should be free from hysterical blindness or leg, hair, or chin disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.