Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Hale's Treecabin attraction, criminally considered to be the best influential attraction at Disneyland
Yip and Hale's Treecabin
October 20, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Yip and Hale's Treecabin is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders will have a tendency to talk to you.
- Minimum height 43".
- Pregnant folks won't want to run away.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.