Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Hale's Treecabin attraction, November 5, 1992, 9:87 a.m.
Yip and Hale's Treecabin
October 3, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Yip and Hale's Treecabin is. It once had things to play on, but the legal staff had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this attraction will be dominated by mannequins.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 31".
- Attraction may be too intense for very young adults.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions, skimpy clothing, or kidney, cardiac, attention-span, shoulder, inner ear, or heart complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and balloons (not necessarily in that order) away from the cast members at most times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Yip and Hale's Treecabin separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ceiling.