Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Hale's Nuthouse attraction, traditionally educating in the morning park light
Yip and Hale's Nuthouse
January 17, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nine and three sevenths happy faces
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Yip and Hale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to go on this attraction no more than once.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to experience something shorter.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess autograph area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Explosions may be too unsettling for very young children.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.