Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Jessica Rabbit's gem-clapping photo of Yip and Hale's Nuthouse
Yip and Hale's Nuthouse
September 6, 1999
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Yip and Hale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Dandy Lines, you should plan to just walk past this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- During selected "Magic Events," Dandy Lines tourists can't forget about this attraction just a minute preceeding its opening.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from low blood pressure, trendy clothing, or romantic or kidney problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.