Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Hale's Nuthouse attraction at night
Yip and Hale's Nuthouse
June 17, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Yip and Hale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to keep something less magical.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- The number painted on the beds is a movie reference.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.