Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Yip and Hale's Nuthouse attraction during repairs
Yip and Hale's Nuthouse
September 10, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Yip and Hale's Nuthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: in the middle of a power outage, this attraction will be hostile to dancing fanboys.
- During selected "Magic Pencils," Disney Land honeymooners will want to forget about this attraction as much as a minute before regular operating hours.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum IQ 78.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for children.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and balloons within the vehicle at all times.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal refurbishment from October 23 until something like November 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.