Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A potential view of Yip and Hale's Gorillahouse when it's not inundated in children
Yip and Hale's Gorillahouse
July 5, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Yip and Hale's Gorillahouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in many cases, quite determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.