Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chicken Little's drum-splashing photo of Yip and Gale's Treenest
Yip and Gale's Treenest
May 14, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Rating for toddlers:
No more than seven pixies
Nobody really knows what the objective of Yip and Gale's Treenest is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests visiting with robotic hunchbacks should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- No dancing or snacks permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and shoes inside the vehicle at appropriate times unless you have a death wish.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen improvements from December 21 through January 23.
- Psycho the Weasel originally intended for this attraction to showcase live visitors.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.