Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A playful view of Yip and Gale's Treenest when it's not hidden in tarps
Yip and Gale's Treenest
June 23, 2002
Avg. queue length:
504 guest lengths
Nobody is sure what the point of Yip and Gale's Treenest is. It once had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride.
- BEWARE! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from intestinal, leg, liver, ribcage, or inner ear problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to rent precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.