Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Gale's Treenest attraction during construction
Yip and Gale's Treenest
November 11, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Yip and Gale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: after whenever you visit, this attraction will be dominated by sweaty punkers.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby character autograph area.
- Minimum height 38".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from excessive cluelessness, unstylish haircuts, or chin or clothing disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During bad storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- The letters in "Yip and Gale's Treenest" can be scrambled to spell "'tieea D Nreeyatpssg Nl."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.