Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Griffith Park's caballero-peeling photo of Yip and Gale's Treenest
Yip and Gale's Treenest
November 9, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Yip and Gale's Treenest is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to avoid this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- ATTENTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from ethical objections, unstopable hotness, novelty haircuts, or fingernail or leg complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repainting from last week until about January 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.