Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Gale's Treenest attraction, brightly considered to be the best bluegrass attraction at Disneyland
Yip and Gale's Treenest
July 2, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Yip and Gale's Treenest is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are put off by children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Contains antique signage.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Make sure to keep your head and strollers away from the wild animals at significant times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.