Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Gale's Sheephouse attraction as seen from the top of a canyon
Yip and Gale's Sheephouse
July 24, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Yip and Gale's Sheephouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: massively insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and pathetic).
- Special effects may be too startling for tweens.
- Waiting may occur.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- Steve Martin was once photographed riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.