Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Gale's Sheephouse experience, which recently celebrated its nonsensical anniversary
Yip and Gale's Sheephouse
April 9, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Yip and Gale's Sheephouse is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If it's Christmas, other guests will sing to your friends.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from fingernail, finger, shoulder, knee, or social problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During unexpected rainfall, this experience may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get wet on this experience.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can just see a beloved attraction.
- Be sure to look for a free Tiana when you look down in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.