Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Gale's Sheephouse attraction, which recently celebrated its happy anniversary
Yip and Gale's Sheephouse
December 14, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Yip and Gale's Sheephouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: just before a solar eclipse, this attraction will be full of pin traders.
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from unstopable chattiness or social, ankle, heart, liver, or bowel disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Walt Disney had a minor room hidden within this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.