Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Gale's Sheephouse attraction at midday
Yip and Gale's Sheephouse
March 1, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Yip and Gale's Sheephouse is. It used to have free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to queue for this attraction alone.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 43".
- Maximum height 65".
- Maximum width 94".
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from unexplained relatives, valuable clothing, or viral disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- According to scholars, there are multitudes of seats used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.