Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yip and Gale's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Lampwick
Yip and Gale's Oakhouse
January 20, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Yip and Gale's Oakhouse is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to just give up and snap.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland legends are able to queue up for this attraction less than a moment preceeding park closing.
- Pregnant folks can run away.
- Waiting may occur.
- During fair weather, this attraction may explode.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Zazu's frozen submarine is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.