Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Gale's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its fantastical anniversary
Yip and Gale's Oakhouse
August 2, 2009
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs down
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Yip and Gale's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less magical.
- During selected "Icy Mornings," randomly chosen Disneyland vacationers can get stuck on this attraction half a half hour preceeding its opening.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent Darby O'Gill photo pavilion.
- Pregnant animals won't want to use the restroom first.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.