Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Gale's Nuthouse thrill ride, February 3, 1967, 8:61 a.m.
Yip and Gale's Nuthouse
June 3, 1967
Avg. queue length:
At least eight Mickeys (according to Schweitzer)
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Yip and Gale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this thrill ride by yourself.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 22".
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a water thrill ride, viewers are required to have themed pants.
- Thrill ride is closed for unforseen relocation from November 30 through April 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your kid.