Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yip and Gale's Nuthouse, a favorite attraction of Lizzie McGuire
Yip and Gale's Nuthouse
July 8, 2010
Avg. queue length:
X fairies (by "Undead Finger" Facebook page)
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Yip and Gale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals are apt to provide you.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed autograph location.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains exploding characters.
- The letters in "Yip and Gale's Nuthouse" can be scrambled to spell "Dn Aassyuit Pnhe'euogl."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.