Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Gale's Bushhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its shadowy anniversary
Yip and Gale's Bushhouse
March 21, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Yip and Gale's Bushhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to keep your eyes open.
- Shortest guest must be at least 56" (without stretching) tall.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from valuable clothing or familial, shoulder, intestinal, or bowel problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.