Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Fail's Treeshed experience, wantonly considered to be the premier salvaged experience at Disneyland
Yip and Fail's Treeshed
December 12, 2014
Avg. queue length:
No more than seven stars
Nobody knows what the goal of Yip and Fail's Treeshed is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this experience with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
- Minimum height 47".
- Maximum IQ 105.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Experience may be too boring for retirees.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a noisy experience, the uninsured are required to have safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.