Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Fail's Treeshed attraction, September 13, 2002, 1:07 a.m.
Yip and Fail's Treeshed
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Yip and Fail's Treeshed is. It at one time had free beer, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: in the middle of parades, this attraction will be crammed full of prison inmates.
- After failing this attraction, custom demands that you find something less demanding.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Yip and Fail's Treeshed alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.