Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Pictured: The Yip and Fail's Treeshack attraction, which recently celebrated its soundsational anniversary
Yip and Fail's Treeshack
July 13, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Yip and Fail's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, hit something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent Uncle Remus meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from unstopable boorishness or brain, intestinal, clothing, spinal, fingernail, or bowel complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This is the only operating attraction in the park where a glimpse of Justin Timberlake can be heard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.