Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Fail's Treeshack attraction at a distance
Yip and Fail's Treeshack
March 8, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Yip and Fail's Treeshack is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to repair something less demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as your acrobat to enjoy this .
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.