Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Fail's Treeshack attraction during construction
Yip and Fail's Treeshack
March 22, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Yip and Fail's Treeshack is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so cool, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and shoes away from the wild animals at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to adopt precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.