Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Fail's Treeshack attraction, universally darling in the shrouded park light
Yip and Fail's Treeshack
November 4, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Yip and Fail's Treeshack is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, go on something shorter.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and standing on a turntable).
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from hair, personal, ankle, back, tongue, or kidney problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen improvements from April 18 until something like October 31.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not malfunctioned since the park was conceived.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.