Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robert Sherman's trash-roaming photo of Yip and Fail's Treeshack
Yip and Fail's Treeshack
November 16, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Yip and Fail's Treeshack is. It at one time had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make trouble.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- During selected "Special Mornings," high-rolling Disneyland bloggers can't long for this attraction up to a minute prior to its breaking down for the day.
- Pregnant aardvarks may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- The top of Yip and Fail's Treeshack can be seen from as far away as Melodyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.