Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Fail's Treeshack attraction as seen from the top of a town
Yip and Fail's Treeshack
January 4, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Yip and Fail's Treeshack is. It once had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with head lice, don't talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby character meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Make sure to hold your hats and shoes within the vehicle at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.