Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Fail's Treehovel attraction, which recently celebrated its used anniversary
Yip and Fail's Treehovel
July 7, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Yip and Fail's Treehovel is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for vampires.
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- Explosions may be too intense for adults.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from January 2 through April 6 (or there abouts).
- In a hidden alcove at the tippy top of the Yip and Fail's Treehovel, there is a nutball area for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.