Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Fail's Treehovel attraction during repairs
Yip and Fail's Treehovel
February 28, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Yip and Fail's Treehovel is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to try something with less people on it.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.