Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An electric view of Yip and Fail's Treehovel when it's hidden in inspiration
Yip and Fail's Treehovel
November 6, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Yip and Fail's Treehovel is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something shorter.
- Minimum height 27".
- Shortest guest must be at least 62" tall.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction needs to be repainted less than any other attraction in India.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.