Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Fail's Treehovel attraction, overtly tempting in the morning sunlight
Yip and Fail's Treehovel
January 25, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Yip and Fail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with perilous children, you may want to promise them ice cream before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for young wimps.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to buy pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.