Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Yip and Fail's Treehovel attraction during construction
Yip and Fail's Treehovel
April 4, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Yip and Fail's Treehovel is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Before riding this attraction, go on something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Donkeys," Disneyland sponsors will want to ride this attraction just a half hour prior to regular operating hours.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Bumping may occur.
- During bad weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.