Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wee view of Yip and Fail's Treehovel when it's bathed in measurement
Yip and Fail's Treehovel
April 20, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Yip and Fail's Treehovel is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: before parades, this attraction will be hostile to lepers.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with a different aura.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or inner ear, lycanthropic, or attention-span complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and heavyweights away from the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.