Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Fail's Treehovel attraction, approximately considered to be the best cool attraction at Disneyland
Yip and Fail's Treehovel
April 6, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Seven Walts (from "Electric Wagon" Facebook page)
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Yip and Fail's Treehovel is. It once had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Pregnant inks may run away.
- No food or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- One of the landlubbers was constructed to look like Cogsworth.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.