Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Fail's Treehovel experience as seen from the top of the yard
Yip and Fail's Treehovel
December 27, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Yip and Fail's Treehovel is. It once had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to ride this experience only under pain of death.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too intense for very young consumers.
- BEWARE! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from elbow, knee, kidney, ribcage, back, or brain disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This experience closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Experience is closed for refurbishment from now until perhaps July 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.