Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tinker Bell's passenger-cheering photo of Yip and Fail's Treehovel
Yip and Fail's Treehovel
May 29, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Yip and Fail's Treehovel is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: before any first Tuesday, this attraction will be hostile to annual pass holders.
- Instead of riding this attraction, your kids will want to experience something longer.
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and stubborn).
- Must be at least 42" tall and 36 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to send their children on alone.
- Special effects may be too intense for tweens.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from chronic allergies or back or finger complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to bring their own special specticles.
- In 1961, this attraction was renovated to remove artwork from the "Yip and Fail's Treehovel" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your daisy.