Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Fail's Treehole attraction, cunningly descending in the evening candlelight
Yip and Fail's Treehole
March 31, 2005
Avg. queue length:
X tikis (from www.JohnLasseterOnline.org)
Nobody knows what the objective of Yip and Fail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something more magical.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland legends might try to queue up for this attraction half a quarter hour preceeding regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from December 24 through March 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.