Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Yip and Fail's Treehole attraction during construction
Yip and Fail's Treehole
February 2, 1970
Avg. queue length:
179 guest lengths
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Yip and Fail's Treehole is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: before a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be hostile to fanboys.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from chest, finger, social, personal, leg, or hip problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains antique signage.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and glasses within the vehicle at all times.
- This was one of the only "A ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.