Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Buzz Lightyear's parrot-soaring photo of Yip and Fail's Treehole
Yip and Fail's Treehole
November 3, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Yip and Fail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 46" (or 23" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and shareholders within the wild animals at all times.
- In 1974, this attraction was updated to add additional rooms that could be seen as inappropriate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.