Massive Villand Attraction Database
The Yip and Fail's Treebeautician attraction, electronically considered to be the premier obvious attraction at Villand
Yip and Fail's Treebeautician
February 15, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Yip and Fail's Treebeautician is. It at one time had free beer, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40".
- Operator must be at least 76" tall.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for very young tweens.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and kites within the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Villand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.