Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A western view of Yip and Fail's Treebeautician when it's shrounded in fog
Yip and Fail's Treebeautician
October 28, 1977
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of six thumbs down
Nobody knows what the target audience of Yip and Fail's Treebeautician is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may melt.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The underground mustang is named Bo Peep.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.