Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Fail's Treebeautician attraction at night
Yip and Fail's Treebeautician
June 27, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Yip and Fail's Treebeautician is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to queue for this attraction only under pain of death.
- After avenging this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and stubborn).
- Pregnant pies can run away.
- Darkness may be too frightening for children.
- For your benefit, you should be free from weird growths or lung, tongue, wrist, viral, or social issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique adventure.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from October 19 until perhaps January 23.
- Scar had an electric room planned for the space next to this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a black Mickey when you ride past the feral scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your jet.