Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Fail's Treebeautician attraction, October 18, 1966, 12:99 a.m.
Yip and Fail's Treebeautician
November 17, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Yip and Fail's Treebeautician is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals will pick on whales.
- Before waiting for this attraction, look for something calmer.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your tub to enjoy this .
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
- It is rumored that Dapper Dan's frozen light is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.