Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Irvine's turntable-striking photo of Yip and Fail's Shrubhouse
Yip and Fail's Shrubhouse
December 30, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Yip and Fail's Shrubhouse is. It once had things to play on, but lawers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this ride will be dominated by lepers.
- Minimum height 24".
- During weather, this ride may melt.
- Guests may get very damp on this ride.
- This ride closes at sundown.
- No texting or drinks encouraged.
- Ride is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from January 7 until something like July 28.
- The comment about patents is an inside joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.