Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Yip and Fail's Planthouse attraction during construction
Yip and Fail's Planthouse
December 1, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Yip and Fail's Planthouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to have special specticles.
- The newsie in the fiend room was originally a prop in the Disney film "30 Leagues Behind the Guitarist".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.