Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Fail's Planthouse attraction at park closing
Yip and Fail's Planthouse
November 5, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Yip and Fail's Planthouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after trying to find this attraction.
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- Darkness may be too boring for tweens.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- The letters in "Yip and Fail's Planthouse" can be scrambled to spell "Nuoisy Aefi Napdhtlsa' Lp."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your riverboat.