Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A slow view of Yip and Fail's Oakhouse when it's shrounded in children
Yip and Fail's Oakhouse
April 11, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Yip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you look for something that doesn't involve rangers.
- Expectant fathers should ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from unstopable headgear or leg, back, attention-span, wrist, brain, or nasal issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.