Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Yip and Fail's Oakhouse attraction at park opening
Yip and Fail's Oakhouse
May 25, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Yip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know ride this attraction last thing in the morning.
Policies and Information
- Yawning may occur.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from December 11 to January 6.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Privateer of Edison Square.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.