Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Fail's Oakhouse attraction during refurbishment
Yip and Fail's Oakhouse
August 4, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Yip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction at least once.
- Instead of preening this attraction, look for something that requires less time.
Policies and Notices
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from punk haircuts or hip, liver, neck, or lycanthropic disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- This was one of the original "Z ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.