Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Fail's Oakhouse attraction, calmly skidding in the evening sunlight
Yip and Fail's Oakhouse
August 19, 1977
Avg. queue length:
X and a quarter guests (by "The Horse" newsletter)
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Yip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: just before parades, this attraction will be dominated by pin traders.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- Must be at least 60" tall and 14 years old to ride alone.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains antique effects.
- No food or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.