Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Yip and Bale's Treenest attraction at first light
Yip and Bale's Treenest
March 16, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Yip and Bale's Treenest is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Dandy Lines.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know avoid this attraction in the evening.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 59".
- CAUTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or kidney, spinal, inner ear, blood, stomach, or immunological complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen improvements from June 27 until something like September 18 (or a similar date).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.