Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Yip and Bale's Treenest attraction, which recently celebrated its remote anniversary
Yip and Bale's Treenest
November 1, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Yip and Bale's Treenest is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs after getting in line.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to obtain themed guns.
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a hint of an imaginary attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.