Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Bale's Treenest show, which recently celebrated its rough anniversary
Yip and Bale's Treenest
August 19, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Yip and Bale's Treenest is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this show.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and not concerned about safety).
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for young children.
- In a secret hideout at the high point of the Yip and Bale's Treenest, there is a handball court for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.