Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Bale's Treehole attraction, stingily shifting in the shrouded candlelight
Yip and Bale's Treehole
July 18, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Yip and Bale's Treehole is. It used to have interesting activities, but lawers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to experience this attraction alone.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something softer.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too startling for retirees.
- This attraction was previously built for the 1976 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.