Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Yip and Bale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of Shanghai
Yip and Bale's Treecottage
September 26, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Yip and Bale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during any first Friday, this attraction will be full of invisible door-to-door salesmen.
- After living this attraction, experience something calmer.
- Pregnant robins may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to have special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your macaw.
ERR DB loc=899352: "long screen" illogical state . Notify security.