Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Bale's Treecottage attraction during a moment of contemplation
Yip and Bale's Treecottage
December 6, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Yip and Bale's Treecottage is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction and sing along.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland executives may be able to experience this attraction as much as a minute prior to park closing.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and composers within the wild animals at most times.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled maintenance from July 10 until perhaps January 7.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not changed since the park was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.