Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Rob Roy's lubber-talking photo of Yip and Bale's Treecottage
Yip and Bale's Treecottage
September 1, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Yip and Bale's Treecottage is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you'll want to go on this attraction first thing in the morning.
Policies and Notices
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for children.
- ATTENTION! For your health, you should be free from neck disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains imported effects.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repainting from December 16 to February 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your treasure.