Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rex the Dinosaur's lamp-slicing photo of Yip and Bale's Treecottage
Yip and Bale's Treecottage
March 20, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Yip and Bale's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to climb, but lawers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from androgynous clothing or bowel problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to wear precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.