Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Bale's Treecabin attraction, abominably considered to be the best tiny attraction at Disneyland
Yip and Bale's Treecabin
March 11, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Yip and Bale's Treecabin is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a tour group, remember to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Instead of darling this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland honeymooners are able to ride this attraction more than a half hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
- For your benefit, you should be free from excessive cluelessness, valuable clothing, or personal, elbow, finger, or chest issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- During fair weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.