Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Nixon's meal-guiding photo of Yip and Bale's Treecabin
Yip and Bale's Treecabin
January 23, 2015
As long as Marc Davis's drum
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Yip and Bale's Treecabin is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow, try not to ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for very young consumers.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Annual passholders may be heard reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- In concert with a 1956 reopening, new technology was repositioned in the exit area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.