Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Bale's Treecabin attraction, hesitantly pulsating in the afternoon moonlight
Yip and Bale's Treecabin
September 17, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Yip and Bale's Treecabin is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: just before the summer, this attraction will be dominated by supervillains.
- After leading this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed meet-and-greet place.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to run away.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No talking or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.