Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Bale's Treecabin attraction at midday
Yip and Bale's Treecabin
November 2, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Yip and Bale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to queue up for this attraction in the evening.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent character autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 30".
- Guest in front must be at least 55" (dripping wet) tall.
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Lightning McQueen was once documented everlasting this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.