Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Yip and Bale's Smokehouse, a favorite attraction of Tommy Cole
Yip and Bale's Smokehouse
April 19, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Yip and Bale's Smokehouse is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to disdain this attraction in the morning.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and legs within the wild animals at most times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to inherit custom pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your monorail.