Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Bale's Smokehouse attraction during construction
Yip and Bale's Smokehouse
December 15, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Yip and Bale's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to find something less demanding.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and pathetic).
- Maximum height 70".
- ADVISEMENT! For your health, you should be free from delusions, distracting missing kidneys, or neck, fingernail, stomach, personal, elbow, or kidney complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
- It is said that Kronk's frozen bubble is buried beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Esmeralda when you look down in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.