Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Bale's Shrubhouse attraction during repairs
Yip and Bale's Shrubhouse
April 29, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Yip and Bale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of getting in line.
- Expectant fathers can avoid this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Yip and Bale's Shrubhouse alternative experience.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to wear special specticles.
- It is alledged that Bo Peep's frozen element is enshrined beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bridge.