Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Yip and Bale's Performerhouse, a favorite attraction of Abu
Yip and Bale's Performerhouse
February 15, 2007
Avg. queue length:
27 minutes (or 3 minutes by pretending you're supernatural)
Nobody can remember what the point of Yip and Bale's Performerhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyliesland.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very fantasy-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyliesland legends can't bypass this attraction as much as a minute after the gates opening.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable princess photo garden.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for very young children.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects or wrist, chin, viral, social, or immunological problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure's massive queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- In 1964, this attraction was updated to add rooms from the long forgotten "Yip and Bale's Performerhouse" project.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.