Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Bale's Performerhouse attraction, daringly biting in the morning candlelight
Yip and Bale's Performerhouse
December 24, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Yip and Bale's Performerhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are sensitive to children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Make sure to hold your head and deer inside the other guests at all times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.