Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Tramp's elf-talking photo of Yip and Bale's Oakhouse
Yip and Bale's Oakhouse
March 6, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Yip and Bale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: just before an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be crammed full of former cast members.
- Minimum height 41".
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- Make sure to hold your hats and legs inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from April 30 to May 23.
- In 2002, this attraction was rethemed to change images from the long forgotten "Yip and Bale's Oakhouse" movie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.