Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Bale's Nuthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its used anniversary
Yip and Bale's Nuthouse
February 15, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Yip and Bale's Nuthouse is. It once had stuff to do, but lawers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this attraction will be full of reprobates.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to ride with a parent.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can see a detective from a beloved attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.