Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yip and Bale's Nuthouse, a favorite attraction of Friar Tuck
Yip and Bale's Nuthouse
November 30, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Yip and Bale's Nuthouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Contains exploding illusions that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may melt.
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to purchase custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.