Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Bale's Nuthouse attraction at park closing
Yip and Bale's Nuthouse
May 25, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Yip and Bale's Nuthouse is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess interaction area.
- You must be at least as high as allowable to ride with a parent.
- Maximum IQ 70.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from valuable clothing or stomach complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.