Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A global view of Yip and Ale's Treeshed when it's not hidden in tarps
Yip and Ale's Treeshed
June 23, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Yip and Ale's Treeshed is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head for this adventure immediately.
- After standing this adventure, you will be compelled to experience something shorter.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 37 nanoseconds.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to run away.
- This adventure closes at twilight.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The reference to animals is an inside joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.