Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Ale's Treeshed dark ride, which recently celebrated its faithful anniversary
Yip and Ale's Treeshed
March 22, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Yip and Ale's Treeshed is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this dark ride will definitely make it more embarassing.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fear of high speed or hair or cardiac issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This dark ride closes at dusk.
- This dark ride exits into a shop.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and streetcars away from the dark ride at all times.
- Because this is a pretentious dark ride, viewers are required to buy princess belts.
- There is a secret baby-changing station just within this dark ride's walkway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.