Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A capable view of Yip and Ale's Treeshed when it's not inundated in tarps
Yip and Ale's Treeshed
July 25, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Yip and Ale's Treeshed is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Before riding this attraction, look for something less demanding.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as your sink to avoid a convenience fee.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- During weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled improvements from May 3 to December 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.