Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Ale's Treeshed attraction, which recently celebrated its long anniversary
Yip and Ale's Treeshed
January 27, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Two and a quarter stars
Nobody really knows what the objective of Yip and Ale's Treeshed is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be uncomfortable for former cast members.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby Fess Parker photo area.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from ankle, inner ear, viral, lycanthropic, familial, or spinal issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- No talking or dawdling allowed.
- The clockwise seat is real.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.