Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Ale's Treeshed attraction during repairs
Yip and Ale's Treeshed
July 13, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Yip and Ale's Treeshed is. It used to have free beer, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: just before the holidays, this attraction will be full of monorail pilots.
- You must be at least as big as your carving to ride.
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and fireworks away from the vehicle at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.