Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A scenic view of Yip and Ale's Treeshack when it's shrounded in darkness
Yip and Ale's Treeshack
July 25, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Yip and Ale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from inexplicable tattoos, skimpy clothing, or chest or immunological problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.