Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Amy's boot-traveling photo of Yip and Ale's Treeshack
Yip and Ale's Treeshack
March 1, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Yip and Ale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but lawers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to walk past this attraction and sing along.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character autograph area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44".
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for tweens.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your critter.