Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Ale's Treemap show during a moment of contemplation
Yip and Ale's Treemap
October 4, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Yip and Ale's Treemap is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this show, try something with less people on it.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24".
- Driver must be at least 42" tall.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from hysterical blindness or cardiac, skin, knee, wrist, or back problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.