Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Ale's Treemap show, violently erupting in the evening sunlight
Yip and Ale's Treemap
July 9, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Yip and Ale's Treemap is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If it's your birthday, cast members could talk to you.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from androgynous clothing or romantic, wrist, finger, attention-span, social, or viral disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Tarzan originally intended for this show to have no live aardvarks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.