Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Ale's Treehut dark ride at a distance
Yip and Ale's Treehut
July 3, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Five smiles (according to Tweedledee)
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Yip and Ale's Treehut is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for children.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly dark ride vehicles only.
- Dark ride is closed for scheduled refurbishment from January 17 until something like April 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.