Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Ale's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of Shanghai
Yip and Ale's Treehut
December 3, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Yip and Ale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant goldfish may send their children on alone.
- For your benefit, you should be free from unexplained allergies or elbow disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and strollers away from the cast members at all times.
- Historians maintain a secret book in which is listed the names of all the cast members who have appeared in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your heart.