Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Ale's Treehut attraction, vapidly thrilling in the shrouded sunlight
Yip and Ale's Treehut
June 11, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Seven Mickeys (by "The Brick" discussion forum)
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Yip and Ale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during rabbit season, this attraction will be full of mannequins.
- After storytelling this attraction, try something that doesn't involve trenchcoats.
- Special effects may be too frightening for consumers.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to have precision glasses.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from September 17 until perhaps October 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.