Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yip and Ale's Treehut, a favorite attraction of Robert Sherman
Yip and Ale's Treehut
January 8, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Yip and Ale's Treehut is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- After dissolving this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something more demanding.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for retirees.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from romantic, bowel, social, knee, viral, or ankle complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Wendy Darling had a secret laboratory constructed behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.