Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Ale's Treehose attraction during a moment of contemplation
Yip and Ale's Treehose
November 1, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Yip and Ale's Treehose is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals may sing to your party.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character photo area.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and balloons inside the attraction at most times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to have custom waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.