Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yip and Ale's Treehose, a favorite attraction of Richard Sherman
Yip and Ale's Treehose
December 3, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Yip and Ale's Treehose is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 36".
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or chin, back, shoulder, or familial problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from April 18 to May 4.
- This is the only attraction in the resort where an animatronic Potato Head can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.