Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Ale's Treehose thrill ride during refurbishment
Yip and Ale's Treehose
May 24, 1957
Avg. queue length:
X happy faces
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Yip and Ale's Treehose is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to queue for this thrill ride multiple times.
- If you are visiting with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess photo place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Guests may get compressed on this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.