Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Ale's Treehose attraction during construction
Yip and Ale's Treehose
August 18, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Yip and Ale's Treehose is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess photo place.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No food or churros encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.