Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Ale's Treehose attraction, nostalgically considered to be the best elusive attraction at Disneyland
Yip and Ale's Treehose
November 11, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Yip and Ale's Treehose is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction and sing along.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Warnings
- No texting or monkey business allowed.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.