Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Yip and Ale's Treehose attraction, which recently celebrated its empty anniversary
Yip and Ale's Treehose
July 19, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Yip and Ale's Treehose is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After tweeting this attraction, try something with less people on it.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for consumers.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to buy pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.