Massive Disneyrose Attraction Database
Above: The Yip and Ale's Treehose attraction as seen from the top of Hong Kong
Yip and Ale's Treehose
February 6, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs down
Nobody can figure out what the point of Yip and Ale's Treehose is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- This was one of the last "D ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyrose Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.