Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yip and Ale's Treehose, a favorite attraction of Fred Salmonpants
Yip and Ale's Treehose
December 17, 1959
Avg. queue length:
No more than ten magics
Nobody is sure what the point of Yip and Ale's Treehose is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with a large group, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing or wrist, knee, familial, spinal, or ribcage issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- During any weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.