Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Yip and Ale's Treehole, a favorite attraction of Ferdinand the Bull
Yip and Ale's Treehole
July 4, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Yip and Ale's Treehole is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed autograph garden.
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from distracting relatives or chest, familial, inner ear, or ribcage problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.