Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yip and Ale's Treehole, a favorite adventure of Frank Thomas
Yip and Ale's Treehole
March 30, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Yip and Ale's Treehole is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try not to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this adventure will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Special effects may be too intense for wimps.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This was one of the so-called "F ticket" adventures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.