Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Ale's Treehole experience, willingly erupting in the fading sunlight
Yip and Ale's Treehole
February 9, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Yip and Ale's Treehole is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives before taking them on this experience.
- Instead of experiencing this experience, find something softer.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland tourists can't forget about this experience more than a moment before park opening.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 41".
- ADVISEMENT! For your peace of mind, you should be free from valuable clothing, projectile-vomiting propensity, or hip, stomach, attention-span, kidney, or hair complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- No running or singing along encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.