Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A negative view of Yip and Ale's Shrubhouse when it's hidden in gags
Yip and Ale's Shrubhouse
March 21, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Three toons (according to "The Gun" Twitter stream)
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Yip and Ale's Shrubhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders may buy photos.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland tourists might try to find this attraction more than a minute after it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby themed meet-and-greet thingy.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from chin or social disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Yip and Ale's Shrubhouse separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.