Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Yip and Ale's Planthouse, a favorite attraction of Robon Crusoe
Yip and Ale's Planthouse
January 23, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Yip and Ale's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent princess photo garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants should ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from knee, chin, lung, or heart issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Yip and Ale's Planthouse "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.