Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Yip and Ale's Planthouse, a favorite attraction of Joe Fowler
Yip and Ale's Planthouse
September 13, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Yip and Ale's Planthouse is. It at one time had free beer, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are frightened by standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- You must be at least as high as your wheelchair to avoid a convenience fee.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and shoes inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- This is the only operating attraction in this location where a tribute to Aurora can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.