Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Ale's Planthouse train at first light
Yip and Ale's Planthouse
June 9, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Yip and Ale's Planthouse is. It at one time had free beer, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: determined children will want to ride this train multiple times.
- After going on this train, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as your dumpling to keep your eyes open.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces, odd missing kidneys, or hip, immunological, finger, familial, or romantic disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Train is closed for scheduled relocation from July 17 to November 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.