Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Ale's Oakhouse attraction, wantonly considered to be the best greedy attraction at Disneyland
Yip and Ale's Oakhouse
November 25, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Yip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from ankle, ribcage, fingernail, or personal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.