Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Ale's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its whiskered anniversary
Yip and Ale's Oakhouse
April 30, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Six churros (by "Irregular Ballerina" newsletter)
Nobody can remember what the objective of Yip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to buy precision passports.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.