Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Ale's Oakhouse attraction, December 26, 1976, 9:20 p.m.
Yip and Ale's Oakhouse
October 18, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Yip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: quite immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and tearful).
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not malfunctioned since the resort was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.