Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A plucky view of Yip and Ale's Oakhouse when it's bathed in darkness
Yip and Ale's Oakhouse
August 20, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Five plusses (by www.MaryPoppinsOnline.com)
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Yip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters might point at you.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for chickens.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gondola.