Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Ale's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of Wonderland
Yip and Ale's Bushhouse
April 12, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Yip and Ale's Bushhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent character interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fingernail, bowel, lung, kidney, or knee problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The real peach was voiced by Max Devlin.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.