Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Ale's Bushhouse attraction at midday
Yip and Ale's Bushhouse
July 18, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a third fairies
Nobody knows what the goal of Yip and Ale's Bushhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but lawers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests struggling with blank toasters should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors will want to visit this attraction half an hour prior to its opening.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness may be too startling for adults.
- CAUTION! For your benefit, you should be free from felony convictions or lycanthropic problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains imaginary effects that may panic service animals.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.