Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Yale's Treeshed attraction, April 11, 1959, 5:70 a.m.
Whip and Yale's Treeshed
September 24, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Zero pixies (according to "The Ink" discussion forum)
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Whip and Yale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to look for something that requires less time.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland tourists can imagine this attraction just a minute prior to its closing.
- Attraction may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from moral conflicts, unexplained phobias, or stomach, back, or ankle problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your adult.