Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A fast view of Whip and Yale's Treeshack when it's not bathed in creativity
Whip and Yale's Treeshack
January 21, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Whip and Yale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: unusually insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Clara Cluck interaction pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is an elaborate attraction, guests are required to obtain special specticles.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance significantly more than any other attraction in Terabithia.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.