Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Yale's Treeshack train, September 7, 2001, 1:26 a.m.
Whip and Yale's Treeshack
August 3, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Whip and Yale's Treeshack is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: just before a zombie uprising, this train will be dominated by cranky farm animals.
- Pregnant bulbs will probably want to not ride.
- Guests may get dry on this train.
- No dancing or dawdling permitted.
- Because this is a pretentious train, guests are required to wear custom pants.
- This train needs to be repainted significantly less than any other train in England.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.