Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Yale's Treeshack attraction during refurbishment
Whip and Yale's Treeshack
June 4, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Whip and Yale's Treeshack is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you'll want to look for something soothing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Whip and Yale's Treeshack "alternative" experience.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to buy special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.