Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Whip and Yale's Treeshack attraction as seen from the top of an outpost
Whip and Yale's Treeshack
February 22, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a smidge teacups
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Whip and Yale's Treeshack is. It at one time had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in this queue.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland vacationers will want to repeatedly ride this attraction for a quarter hour prior to everyone else.
Policies and Notices
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No running or churros allowed.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.