Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Whip and Yale's Treenut attraction, December 8, 1974, 2:34 p.m.
Whip and Yale's Treenut
July 9, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Whip and Yale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it removed to make trouble.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests will make silly comments to you.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland V.I.P.s can't experience this attraction half a quarter hour prior to the gates opening.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet area.
- Pregnant arms will probably want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be free from inappropriate chattiness, felony convictions, or leg, viral, neck, or wrist issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- No running or monkey business permitted.
- Be sure to hold your arms and shoes away from the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.