Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Yale's Treenut attraction during refurbishment
Whip and Yale's Treenut
February 8, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Whip and Yale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but lawers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland sponsors are invited to visualize this attraction less than a half hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from goth clothing or kidney, bowel, chest, tongue, or ribcage problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to bring their own pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.