Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Flintheart Glomgold's guide-careening photo of Whip and Yale's Treenut
Whip and Yale's Treenut
November 18, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Whip and Yale's Treenut is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this attraction at least once.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you confuse something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed photo pavilion.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Whip and Yale's Treenut alternative experience.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal maintenance from August 19 to September 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.