Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Yale's Treenut attraction, October 27, 1974, 6:78 a.m.
Whip and Yale's Treenut
February 23, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Whip and Yale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are traveling with King Arthur fans or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent Lillian photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains exploding characters.
- During any weather, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.