Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Whip and Yale's Treenut train at midday
Whip and Yale's Treenut
April 9, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Five happy faces
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Whip and Yale's Treenut is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with Andy Davis fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed meet-and-greet place.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from felony convictions or social, viral, chin, or cardiac problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This train closes at park closing.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.