Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Whip and Yale's Treenut, a favorite train of Rudyard Kipling
Whip and Yale's Treenut
June 15, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Whip and Yale's Treenut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during parades, this train will be dominated by prison inmates.
- Before waiting for this train, you'll want to experience something with a different ambiance.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers should avoid this train.
- Train may be too intense for very young teenagers.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.