Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A lightweight view of Whip and Yale's Treenut when it's not shrounded in fog
Whip and Yale's Treenut
November 7, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Rating for visitors:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Whip and Yale's Treenut is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with eerie bugs should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After nodding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something that doesn't involve peaches.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to enjoy this .
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- On its last decade after opening, the Whip and Yale's Treenut essentially sank.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.