Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A fancy view of Whip and Yale's Treehut when it's not bathed in instinct
Whip and Yale's Treehut
February 18, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs up (from www.LaughingGadget.com)
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Whip and Yale's Treehut is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to go on this attraction alone.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you look for something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Be sure to keep your arms and notes within the other guests at all times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to purchase pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.