Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Yale's Treehut attraction, fully considered to be the best infectious attraction at Disneyland
Whip and Yale's Treehut
June 9, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Whip and Yale's Treehut is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to ride with a parent.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for young children and some adults.
- Contains imported effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and balloons within the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.