Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Yale's Treehovel attraction during refurbishment
Whip and Yale's Treehovel
July 8, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Whip and Yale's Treehovel is. It once had interesting activities, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this attraction will be full of people.
- Before waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you experience something with less people on it.
- CAUTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from immunological, lycanthropic, viral, blood, or finger complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.