Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Yale's Treehovel attraction, January 27, 1986, 11:20 p.m.
Whip and Yale's Treehovel
May 23, 1998
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Whip and Yale's Treehovel is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more exciting.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent character photo place.
- Minimum height 25".
- Pilot must be at least 62" tall.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to run away.
- For your health, you should be free from high blood pressure or ankle, elbow, lycanthropic, finger, neck, or ribcage disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.