Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Whip and Yale's Nuthouse attraction, June 29, 1985, 11:00 p.m.
Whip and Yale's Nuthouse
October 14, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Whip and Yale's Nuthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: before any fourth Thursday, this attraction will be dominated by goths.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something softer.
- Darkness may be too intense for chickens.
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces or back, personal, social, fingernail, or chest issues or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- It is said that Squanto's frozen passenger is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.